Yup! That's the colour on my toe nails since Saturday! I just love the colour!! Feels like I'm walking on summer sky... :D
My mani though... I'm happy and satisfied with the the scrubbing and cuticle trimming and stuff, but the colour.... so, so... I was really thinking of something bolder, like a midnight blue or such, but then again, it is still kinda summer-ish looking. :)
Note to share: Got them done at this new nail parlor @ Bukit Tinggi 2 (opp. Jusco) called Amante. They have other branches in Puchong, Mont Kiara and PJ. They also have other services and treatments. Check out their treatment and price list.
(source: Amante)Quite affordable and reasonable I must say. I signed up for a RM500 credit package which can be used for any of their services, no time limit/expiry and can be transferred/shared and was given another extra RM200 credit. So roughly calculating, 1 meni and padi session costs RM78, but after deducting the RM200, it only costs around RM45!! Cool huh?? I would so recommend people to come here rather than to Nail Parlour (in Jusco Bukit Tinggi)! The service there is so bad! Especially when they are over booked. And apparently, I'm not the only one complaining. I over heard another customer complaining to the manicurist about that place too!



No comments:
Post a Comment