I am in love with a Spanish lady!!
Well, technically to be more exact, I am in love with her work. :)
Her name is Blanca Gómez, a designer and illustrator based in Madrid.
I just LURVE her illustrations found on her very simple easy to navigate website called Cosas Mínimas, which means 'tiny things' in Spanish. Isn't that cute.... :)
I first came to know about her work from this illustration:
I called it 'The Bubble Blower'. Little did I knew that this is 1 of 8 illustrations from this very talented lady's project called 'Monsieur/Mademoiselle'.
Side track a little, I've been doing research on how to design my wedding card for a few years now (maybe around 2?), not that I'm getting married, but I just have a thing for wedding cards. I've already have a firm idea on what type of finishing I want for the card and now, I want the design to have illustrations like this!! I think it will turn out perfectly with the finishing that I've chosen. :)
Wonder is she able to draw my wedding card someday? ♥
Oh! She can also be found on her blog, flickr and works can be bought at ezty.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment