Sunday, August 8, 2010

Me Hearts The Face Shop

I've been a loyal supporter of this Korean beauty skincare brand since 2 years ago and to date, their products have never let me down. Decided to get a body scrub as I feel that I really need to pay more attention to my skin, and do I need to say more? LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!!

Love, love, love this body scrub!! Like what' written on it: SWEET BODY MOISTURE EXFOLIATOR
Only RM35.90 (ori price), Got it at 30% off because of the Mega Sale = RM25.23

I too the tone and manner of the intro/info. :)

Another one of my new found favorite product form them: Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask.

Was introduced to this product around a month ago. Was given a sample tester pack, and again, L.O.V.E!!

I personally felt that it work wonders for lazy people like me. I always have the heart for masks, but then again just too lazy to wait for it to dry/soak in then peel off/wash off. So, this solved my problem! Just substitute your nightly moisturizing routine with this mask (it works the same way), then just rinse off with water the next morning and Walah! Wake up to porcelain smooth skin (like what they claim)! Well, maybe not so porcelain la, but smooth, yes! Definitely.

This is how the product looks like if you are interested. Price: RM99.90 (Mega Sale 30% discounted price = RM69.93)

Tester pack vs. New Pack (me ♥)
I remember thinking: "Yuck! Why suddenly The Face Shop packaging so ugly one!!" when I first got the tester pack. Little did I know....

No comments:

Post a Comment